The short answer is Denmark, But then you will ask where is Denmark. Well, below I have compiled a bit of information for you about this small European Country.
What do you exactly understand by Danish Bacon? This is a cured meat from pigs which are raised in Denmark. It is usually cut from the pig’s loin which makes it different from the American bacon cut from the belly of a pig. It is meaty and fatty like any other bacon but meatier than the American bacon. Danish bacon is very popular in the UK where Denmark has been exporting it to the country.
Danish Bacon in the UK 🇬🇧
In Britain, Danish Bacon has also been famous and a slice of it is known as a rasher. A dish without bacon in Britain is not a complete meal. British Bacon lovers’ must include bacon in almost all their meals, and the most preferred bacon is the Danish bacon which is tastier compared to other types of bacon. Denmark is well known in export Danish bacon world-wide.
If the nearby meat store doesn’t have this bacon, it is possible to order Danish Bacon from Amazon Here, and it will be delivered right away.
Inspiration on How to Eat Your Danish Bacon
Danish bacon is one among the bacon that you cannot resist from eating. Once you taste it the trend will continue due to its delicious flavor. This is not just bacon that you can easily find in any meat store. There are a few countries that import Danish bacon.
Back to the point, bacon can be served with sweet pastry. This bacon is salty and has much flavor which makes it perfect to eat it with sweet cruller, doughnut or a roll. You can also have it with orange juice. Try having a big bite of Danish bacon and Bavarian creamy doughnut at the same time with some orange juice and experience what am talking about.
Use Danish Bacon to top your pizza instead of pepperoni.
Danish Bacon vs American Bacon – 🇩🇰 🆚 🇺🇸
You will be surprised to note that it has a different taste from American Bacon. Once you eat this bacon it will be hard getting back to American bacon. There are no enough words to describe the goodness in this type of bacon.
Packaging of Danish bacon
Danish bacon is also sold when canned for long-life preservation. As you all know that canned meat or bacon can stay for long without getting bad or causing any health problems. The canned bacon is already cooked and then packed, you can warm it using a microwave if you prefer it warm. It is the perfect meal to carry with you on a road trip or camping with friends.
Where is Denmark placed?
Denmark is one of the Scandinavian countries. Denmark is placed right on top of Germany. As shown in the picture below
Fun Facts about Denmark:
- As of 1. Jan 2017 the Danish population was 5,7 million. That is 0.8 promille of the total earth population.
- The tallest place in Denmark is called Møllehøj and is 171 meters high.
- The biggest lake is Arresø with 40km2 in size. The longest is Gudenåen with a length of 176 km.
- For more than 100 years, the production of pigs and pig meat has been a major source of income for Denmark. Approx. 90 percent of the production is exported
- Around 5,000 pig farms in Denmark produce approx. 28 million pigs annually
- That means that for every person in Denmark there are 4.9 pigs.
- More than 70 percent of Danish pig meat production is exported to other EU countries, and the remaining part is exported to countries outside the EU.
- Denmark is a small country, that mainly consists of islands and water. In comparrison, each danish citizen has around 1,5 meter (Almost 60 Inches) shoreline.
- Danish pig meat is exported to more than 140 countries, and the largest markets in terms of volume are Germany, UK, Poland, China, Japan, Italy, Russia, and Sweden.