Most of us like bacon. In this article, I will guide you on how you can make your own Bacon Flavored Lip Balm With this easy recipe will have your lips tasting like bacon in no time.
How To Make Bacon Lip Balm
To make this bacon lip balm you will need approximately 15 minutes. And from this, you will get one stick of bacon lip balm.
But it can make into a great and funny gift that will bring a lot of fun and enjoyments. So lets get cooking…
You will need the following items:
Tools to use
- A Cup
- A knife
- An old plastic container (clean yogurt container or similar)
- Something to stir it with
- A plastic bag
- A piece of wax paper
- A kettle, or another way to get boiling water
1. Step – Making the Lip Balm Base
- Take two teaspoons of wax shavings (or beeswax) from the candle, just scrape it off with the knife and place them in the plastic bag.
- Add 1,5 teaspoons of Vaseline to the bag.
- Then place the bag in some a cup of boiling water and wait for it to melt.
- When it has melted cut the corner of the bag and pour it into the old plastic container.
- Keep the container over the hot water in either as in a water bath or so the steam can keep it warm and stop it from hardening.
2. Step – Making the Bacon Oil
- Find some good and fatty bacon and cut off all of the fat and collect it in a frying pan. Make sure that there is a bit of meat left on the fat for flavoring.
- Then fry the bacon in a small frying pan, with the small piece of bacon meat included in the pan.
- Add a small bit of oil and heat the bacon, until it is browned.
- Pour the oil into your container with the lip balm base it.
- Mix up the bacon oil and lip balm base.
3. Step – Getting it into the container
- When it is mixed well together then you are ready to pour it into your container of choice, I use an old lip balm stick. But you can choose an old vaseline tin, or whatever you feel like.
- Wait around 5 min
- The Bacon Flavored Lip Balm is now ready for use.